We offer a variety of dental implant services for the highest quality dental care for our patients. We encourage you to learn more about what we provide and how we can help. If you have
any questions, please contact us by calling (509) 494-0121. We're always happy to hear from you!
- Dental Implants
- Mini Implants
- Dental Implant FAQ's
Dental Implants Repair Your Smile
Is your smile missing teeth? Dental implants have become the gold standard for replacing teeth. Dental implant are substitute tooth roots, which provide a stable foundation for replacement teeth. Lakeside Dentistry in Yakima, WA offers state-of-the-art dental implants to their patients. Read on to find out how dental implants can repair your smile.
1. They can improve your smile. Missing teeth can ruin a great smile. Dental implants can fill in the gaps in your smile, enhance your appearance, and boost your self-confidence. Dental implants are designed to look like your natural teeth so you can be confident in your smile. With implants from your dentists in Yakima, WA, you will feel and look younger and more attractive.
2. They can prevent teeth shifting. If a missing tooth is not replaced, the adjacent teeth will begin to shift out of alignment. Plaque can build up in the spaces created by the shifting teeth. Over time, this may cause oral health issues, such as tooth decay or gum disease. Dental implants can prevent your teeth from shifting into the spaces left by your missing teeth.
3. They can stop jawbone loss. When teeth are missing, the healthy bone begins to resorb, or break down. Dentures and dental bridges address the cosmetic problem of missing teeth but do not stop jawbone loss. Dental implants are anchored in the jawbone just like natural teeth. They will help significantly reduce bone resorption and stimulate bone growth.
4. They can improve chewing ability. Your teeth are designed to work together to help you crush and break down food. When teeth are missing, eating becomes a challenge. Dental implants can improve your ability to chew food. With implants in place, you'll be able to eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
5. They can improve your speech. Missing teeth can affect your speech. When teeth are missing, you may find yourself mumbling or slurring words. Dental implants can improve your clarity speech. Unlike traditional dentures, dental implants will not slip out of place when you speak.
If you're tired of missing teeth, dental implants could be the solution for you! Don't wait. Call your dentists at Lakeside Dentistry in Yakima, WA at (509) 494-0121 right now to schedule a dental consultation. Dental implants will do you and your smile a world of good!